The linear form generator lets you easily create web forms and surveys that follow the standard top-down design. This is the best option for web forms and surveys that do not require a fully custom layout. While the vertical format is automatically generated, it still offers you the freedom to customize the content and functionality for your business process needs.
This drag-and-drop interface lets you create custom forms with unique layouts specific to your business process or data collection methods. You have the same robust set of features available as with our linear design so that you can configure new or recreate existing paper forms complete with all the necessary branding components.
Logic, Branching and Piping
Show or hide questions and individual answer options, branch questions on specific conditions, and pre-fill forms with received data on the fly.
- Skip logic
- Branch logic
- Branch on range (conditional on score earned)
- Advanced logic
- Show/Hide logic
- Interactive logic
- Required questions
- Conditional required questions
- Skip question with alert
Branding & Customization
Apply your corporate logo, colors, and styles. You can customize any part of the form to match your corporate branding.
- HTML formatting
- CSS formatting
- Question randomization
You may choose settings that capture respondents' email addresses or keep users anonymous, show and hide results after form submission, and much more.
- Capture respondent email addresses
- Capture anonymous responses
- Allow multiple responses from the same user
- Show results to respondents after form submission
- Set up redirect page
- Customize 'Thank you' page
With 14 different question types, you can ensure that you ask every question in the best way. Choose from an array of options that includes “pick one,” “check all,” complex matrix, and lookup questions.
The Contact Manager is the hub for all of your contact data inside the application. Not only does this enable you to organize your contact information, it also lets you control the flow of that information in real time.
- Create custom contact fields
- Import contact file (Excel, CSV)
- Export contacts (Excel, CSV)
- Generate a unique identifier for each contact
- Synchronize contacts
- Set up data flows from the contact manager into a form
- Update a contact's profile info from their form responses
- Filter contacts list and save filters for other forms
- View form participation statistics of the contacts
- Schedule form launch
- Auto-launch form on Portal (plugin)
The participant portal is the area where your users will land once they log into the application. This landing page displays a list of the forms that users can access on demand.
- Utilize our portal design wizard
- Customize your CSS formatting
- Restrict access to a portal
- Add hyperlinks that lead to any external web page or documents within your portal
- Take forms on a portal
- Set a date range for the form to appear on the portal
- View portal as another user
Task Management is a feature that will allow you to automate your business processes, regardless of whether they are online or offline. With Task Management you can:
- Define multiple task types in the application
- Configure custom statuses and resolutions
- Specify a group of contacts to whom the task and due dates will be assigned to
- Attach a form and require that it is completed before the task can be closed
- View the task history
Integrate your new solution with any existing third party or home grown legacy systems. The flexibility of WorldAPP's API allows for a truly custom solution that fits right in to your existing process infrastructure.
- URL Suffix (URL ID Append)
- Salesforce integration
- QlikView integration
- Integration with third-party application
- Integration with custom database
- Custom pages
- Custom plugins
- Private labeling (custom branding)
- Multi-access account
- Multi-user account
This powerful field service app extends your ability to intelligently collect data in areas where internet is unavailable. Once a connection is reached or restored, you can upload and integrate your data for further processing, reporting, or initiation of workflow and other automated events.
- App for iPhone, iPad, iPod
- App for Android devices
- Windows Desktop app
- Launch forms and assign tasks in real-time
- Change task statuses and due dates
- Collect data offline
Manage collected data in our platform using standard report settings or customize your own, applying formulas, filters, and cross-tabs. Export the result in different formats.
- Summary report
- Report by respondent
- Custom report
- Report with partially completed responses
- Inline editor
- CSS editor
- Password protection
- Export to Excel, CSV, SPSS, PDF
- Email report
Produce eye-opening charts and quantitative reports quickly and easily. You can save valuable time by automatically generating frequency tables, cross-tabulated reports, and statistical significance tests. Drill down into your data using powerful BI dashboards for a more comprehensive view into your enterprise data.
- Create unlimited cross-tabs
- Run statistical significance tests
- Create charts
- Create data tables
- View individual responses
- Upload files
- Share results
- Export charts to PowerPoint
- Dynamic data visualization
- Hundreds of chart types
- Build filtered reports
- Custom dashboards
- Drill down in charts, dashboards, and web URLs
- Seamless connectivity to all relational databases
- No programming required
- Support for iOS and Android mobile devices